Coconut Caramel Glazed Nuts – 2 Oz (Pack of 9 Bags)
Whether served at a party or given as a gift, the crunch of our sweet Coconut Caramel Almonds and Cashews will surely keep you coming back for more.
- PERFECTLY CARAMELIZED: Almonds and cashews freshly produced in the USA in small batches with organic caramel sauce that guarantees freshness and an extraordinary taste.
- A PREMIUM CHOICE: Kosher certified, Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, peanut-free, and dry-roasted with no artificial ingredients.
- GREAT SOURCE OF ENERGY: Whether you’re enjoying time off or working through a busy day, our caramel pecans are sure to provide you with a tasty boost of energy!
- ADVENTURE AND DISCOVER: If you have not yet tried Nuts on the Run’s snacks and gifts, you’re missing out but don’t take our word for it. Read the raving reviews across our store, Facebook, and Amazon store.
- GIVE A GIFT MADE WITH LOVE: Whether it be birthday celebrations or holidays, our tasty snacks will satisfy gift-giving on any occasion.
- PRALINATED TO PERFECTION: Our Caramel Glazed Nuts are dry-roasted in a pralinator in small batches to create a tasty and fresh snack that is sure to satisfy cravings!
The nuts are excellent
I placed my first order from Nuts on the Run, and the portion I could consume was excellent (Coconut Caramel Glazed Nuts). I also ordered a cone of the dark chocolate dipped almonds. The package was split open when it arrived, so I called customer service to return them and get a replacement. They really tout their excellent customer service on their website, and the gentleman who answered the phone was super-friendly about it. However, he asked if I could "do them a favor" and place another order, and they'd include a replacement cone plus an additional free one of the new chocolate caramel almonds with my order, I just needed to indicate it in the notes section of the order. He never asked for my name or order number, but was "going to leave a note for the order fulfillment team." First of all, I shouldn't have to place another order, and pay shipping on that order, to get a replacement sent to me. The "favor" was to give them more money. I was irritated that he even suggested it so just agreed and hung up to get off the phone. So much for excellent customer service. They lost my business, which is disappointing because the nuts really are incredible.